Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: NiamhMcNamara
NiamhMcNamara March 29th, 2017

Call me names that you know hurt me

User Profile: elegantlies
elegantlies March 29th, 2017

do things without thinking and it effects me

User Profile: eiya
eiya March 29th, 2017

Yell right infront of my face .

User Profile: generousOak7414
generousOak7414 March 29th, 2017

Abandon me

User Profile: practicalMelon382
practicalMelon382 March 29th, 2017

Indirectly insult me;

User Profile: philosophicalMap446
philosophicalMap446 March 29th, 2017

People treat my kindness as weakness.

User Profile: Justwanthimtoloveme
Justwanthimtoloveme March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when my boyfriend of three years can't even return a text message and then says I'm being over sensitive....

User Profile: Skylarbw3
Skylarbw3 March 29th, 2017

Or "too dramatic." I hear you. My boyfriend does this sometimes. How do you cope with this? I'm sorry that he says and does hurtful things like that to you. I know how frustrating and upsetting it is to feel like your feelings or not worth caring for. @Justwanthimtoloveme

User Profile: Justwanthimtoloveme
Justwanthimtoloveme March 29th, 2017

@Skylarbw3 like he doesn't get I want to spend time with him and do things lately he's been in such a sex only mood

User Profile: Skylarbw3
Skylarbw3 March 29th, 2017

Hmmm.... have you talked with him about how you feel about this, lately? @Justwanthimtoloveme

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Pinnae
Pinnae March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't listen to me and brush me off like I'm nothing, or get angry at me for things that are out of my control.

User Profile: Ramen4days
Ramen4days March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when he doesnt notice me anymore. When my dad doesn't care about me. When my friends replace me. And when my mom works herself to death.

User Profile: PoliteApple186
PoliteApple186 March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you always break your promises to get together. I miss you so much, and each disappointment adds to my heartache. After ten weeks I can't stand it anymore. I am giving up. At the same time, I will not lend or give you money anymore for several reasons. (1) You ONLY contact me for money, often forgetting to even ask "hru". (2) You have lied to me and manipulated me repeatedly to get another $60 (or so) again and again. (3) I'm not a nag, but you practically never reply to my texts or emails. (4) I have become certain I am enabling an addiction, which ultimately harms you. It's so very hard to face up to yearning for a friendship, person, and love that doesn't exist anymore, compounded by the agony of phony words and hollow promises.