Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Seawatweseas
Seawatweseas March 29th, 2017

it hurts my feelings when i lose my say in my treatment and treated like i'm imcapable of making the 'right' choices..

March 29th, 2017

... ignore me

... go back on your promises

...try to parent my kids when I am in the middle of a conversation with them

User Profile: BenjiArcher
BenjiArcher March 29th, 2017

You send me mix signals when you know me better than others

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService March 29th, 2017

Vemt to me and refuse to listen to me but expect me to lsten to you.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService March 29th, 2017

@BeingOfService If you want to vent to me that's fine but when I vent to you please give me the courtesy to listen.

load more
User Profile: hideme
hideme March 29th, 2017

treat me as if I was noth i n g

March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when my friend likes someone better than me

User Profile: xXxRainDropxXx
xXxRainDropxXx March 29th, 2017

Well... a lot of things have hurt my feelings in the past... and still happen now, 7 years later. But the on that hurts the most is when people I love shrug away memories as though they are nothing, when they mean are everything to me.

User Profile: carefulSail6108
carefulSail6108 March 29th, 2017

Talk to me like the fat girl

User Profile: azureTalker5525
azureTalker5525 March 29th, 2017

...when dad ignores me, talks over me or pushes me, he makes me feel like I shouldn't exist, have no right to speak or eat. Or when he straight out tells me I don't matter makes me feel empty too...

User Profile: cs81
cs81 March 29th, 2017

Make me feel second best.