Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk March 29th, 2017

use me

User Profile: ebronnant
ebronnant March 29th, 2017

It hurts me when you don't pay attention to me as I do to you.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 31st, 2017

don't say hi back...

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 March 31st, 2017

Treat me like I'm lazy and don't recognize how hard I work and how tired I can get because of work and depression.

User Profile: Nerdygirlsavestheworld
Nerdygirlsavestheworld April 2nd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when everyone overlooks everything I've done.

User Profile: Husk7891
Husk7891 April 2nd, 2017

Don't acknowledge my feelings, my wants, my opinion, or my presence.

@Husk7891 you are an amazing and unique individual and your thoughts and feelings matter.

load more
User Profile: bestLychee9026
bestLychee9026 April 4th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you make fun of things I like

User Profile: NoufRainy
NoufRainy April 5th, 2017

Make fun of my lisp or the way I walk. It's out of my hands

User Profile: PainNogain88
PainNogain88 April 5th, 2017

Ppl say u look fine and well, ;(

User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac April 8th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you make me feel as if i don't deserve anything more than what I am right now.