Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite movie right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 2nd, 2018

My favorite movie right now is....

626
User Profile: Hattieeeee
Hattieeeee August 4th, 2018

Truth or dare

User Profile: bubblingIceCream38
bubblingIceCream38 August 4th, 2018

The greatest showman

User Profile: emmaabeeen
emmaabeeen August 4th, 2018

Disney's Tangled, always gives me hope to chase my dreams <3

User Profile: elenamcr22
elenamcr22 August 4th, 2018

Coco

its so beautiful and emotional and represents the Mexican culture so well

User Profile: chriscrossed93
chriscrossed93 August 4th, 2018

Brooklyn - so underrated and such a beautiful movie

1 reply
August 4th, 2018

@chriscrossed93 yes!! I watched it recently and absolutely loved it <3

load more
User Profile: starcrossedellie
starcrossedellie August 4th, 2018

Love Simon 💕

User Profile: zimmy
zimmy August 4th, 2018

Life after Beth. I just saw it the other day and it was awesome. A little bit of zombie, a little bit of humor, all around great.

1 reply
User Profile: DogMan17
DogMan17 August 4th, 2018

@zimmy probably dunkirk

load more
User Profile: Tadjasper
Tadjasper August 4th, 2018

My favorite movie? I've got many haha :)

Top 3 are: Affair to Remember, Love Simon, and Perks of Being a Wallflower. But Cary Grant in Penny Serenade is just awesome! :)

User Profile: zenkind
zenkind August 4th, 2018

Moana 🌺

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina August 4th, 2018

I've always really liked A Walk to Remember

1 reply
User Profile: zenkind
zenkind October 10th, 2018

@AbejaReina love this movie but it's so sad 😭

load more