Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I am feeling.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 23rd, 2017

Today, I am feeling.....

3186
User Profile: BossBaby
BossBaby September 27th, 2017

My words hurt so it's why I don't speak much. People take me as rude because I simply don't talk, if you strike up a conversation then I definitely will talk to you.. I'm not better than anyone but I tell the truth and people can't stand it, I hate liars and fake people, but they seem to get more ahead in life. Why do all those beautiful liars get all the attention? Do I not matter in the universe because I try to be a good human being? Why do I always feel lonely? I can't be myself (because everyone gets offended) so I keep quiet like a flower waiting to bloom in just the right conditions. I had someone who used to make me bloom, turns out he was a beautiful liar too... 😢

User Profile: brievelyn17
brievelyn17 September 27th, 2017

Today's my first good day in a while. I'm feeling hopeful and proud that my dark days r getting fewer because I'm learning to turn my thoughts around!

User Profile: Wildgypsy92
Wildgypsy92 September 27th, 2017

Lonely, scared,anxious,manic

1 reply
User Profile: secretHuman6037
secretHuman6037 September 27th, 2017

@Wildgypsy92

Somehow I feel that too Gypsy.. :(

load more
User Profile: evanisnthere
evanisnthere September 27th, 2017

stressed. worried. i have two pieces due Friday, memorized, and i havent even finished writing one yet. worried, but im gonna work my hardest.

User Profile: BraveNorth1335
BraveNorth1335 September 27th, 2017

Anxious and scared and I don't know why

September 27th, 2017

Better. Feel hope.

User Profile: Mellypelly
Mellypelly September 27th, 2017

Lonely. I'm in an area surrounded by people and I have social interactions but, the past few weeks have been the lonliest I've had in a while

User Profile: Ocean9
Ocean9 September 27th, 2017

I feel lost and confused. I feel like Im living someone elses life. I am terribly homesick. I want to go back home but I cant because Im invested in the new country Im living in right now. Im so far away from my friends and family, I feel Im losing them and losing the connection I had with them. I feel as if I cant keep up with what my new life demands of me. Though I have someone close to me here, I cant confide completely in him. I feel so lost, alone, helpless; trying to fulfil others goals.

User Profile: ikiterusan
ikiterusan September 27th, 2017

I am feeling that suicide is the answer.

User Profile: blackkat13
blackkat13 September 27th, 2017

Depressed and anxious.

I keep being told to get a new job, but I have too much to lose out on if I go elsewhere. My job drops loads and loads of work on me. Never ever any praise. I have bosses who are too wrapped up in their own lives to even care about their employees.