Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Clh
Clh August 5th, 2018

I'm proud of you.

1 reply
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 28th, 2018

@Clh

I wish I would hear it from my dad. I'm starting to give up.

load more
User Profile: mellstara
mellstara August 5th, 2018

you do well i'm proud of you

User Profile: Claito
Claito August 6th, 2018

I love you. Let me give you a hug!

User Profile: httpnatalie777
httpnatalie777 August 6th, 2018

- I love you

- You are wanted

- I

I'm from the future and I've seen who you become. You figure it out, you get yourself together and you're unstoppable.

User Profile: Strawb3rrySwing
Strawb3rrySwing August 7th, 2018

Youre doing your best, itll all add up!

User Profile: MaroonHelium
MaroonHelium August 7th, 2018

You are perfect. Please never change.

User Profile: HelloGreetings
HelloGreetings August 7th, 2018

You are beatifull inside-out, please never change

User Profile: GoldenMelon4185
GoldenMelon4185 August 8th, 2018

You don't know how much you mean to me

User Profile: Everythingisgoingtobe0K
Everythingisgoingtobe0K August 9th, 2018

You are healed