Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 August 11th, 2018

What do you think? I want to hear your opinion, and I'm listening to you.

User Profile: sincereHemlock2665
sincereHemlock2665 August 11th, 2018

How are you doing?

User Profile: BlueDragon92n
BlueDragon92n August 12th, 2018

I know it's hard to talk to me, I know that you are exhausted, I know that you don't want to talk and you should know that whenever you are ready to talk I will be here. You won't lose me because I am here for you even if you feel like I will leave because of this, I won't, you are stuck with me. I love you and that means that I will always be here for you even if you don't want to talk.

User Profile: pioneeringZebra877
pioneeringZebra877 August 12th, 2018

I love you enough to work this out with you. We are worth fighting for. You are the other half of my soul and I can

User Profile: xl0v3lly
xl0v3lly August 12th, 2018

How are you? How have you been? It's been a long time. Do you want to catch up and talk?

User Profile: everythinggk
everythinggk August 13th, 2018

I'm here. I'll listen to you. I love you.

User Profile: littleCherry4861
littleCherry4861 August 14th, 2018

It is not your fault that you have depression.

User Profile: sincereHemlock2665
sincereHemlock2665 August 14th, 2018

Im sorry you went through that. It mustve been hard. I am here for you.

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud August 21st, 2018

It's okay you took a day off today.

1 reply
User Profile: SolitSoul
SolitSoul August 30th, 2018

@FrozenCloud I wish people could understand that

load more
User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 August 23rd, 2018

I hope things are well with you. Or; How are you? (I'm hoping he cares enough to ask. I wish I knew how he is coping. No contact in a while)