Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: riversofhope
riversofhope September 11th, 2018

I think you

1 reply
User Profile: amiableFan1570
amiableFan1570 September 18th, 2018

@riversofhope

I bet you are beautiful :)

load more
User Profile: SnowSerenity
SnowSerenity September 11th, 2018

I believe in you.

User Profile: Bluemoon1999
Bluemoon1999 September 11th, 2018

I miss you too.

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 September 12th, 2018

Hang in there. You are doing wonderful.

September 12th, 2018

I love you & I am so proud of you. Couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

User Profile: dikshb
dikshb September 14th, 2018

You will always be a family no matter who you choose to love

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 September 15th, 2018

Sorry thing have been rough lately. Take it easy.

User Profile: Sunset316
Sunset316 September 15th, 2018

"Marry me, Stella?" heart xD

Heh, I'm such an old-fashioned 19 year old ;)

Sorry, that was just a joke. But I really want someone nice to settle down in life. But I'm way too young for it, so let's wait a few more years :D

User Profile: littleGlobe8648
littleGlobe8648 September 15th, 2018

I love you

1 reply
User Profile: courteousShade5092
courteousShade5092 September 18th, 2018

@littleGlobe8648 I love to love people. I'm a pisces and I'm very passionate about people. I spend alot of time alone. My son is a teenager who doesn't really like me right now. My husband who I adore is sometimes in his own little world. Just crazy huh

load more
User Profile: tiredbubble00
tiredbubble00 September 16th, 2018

any positive comment about me,like food for my soul.