Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Morgan695
Morgan695 September 16th, 2018

Id love to hear that I am beautiful in all my forms, and that I am capable and smart enough to have a steady income to support my adventures that I want to go on 💖 I want to know that my boyfriend wants to be by my side through all the adventures

User Profile: HopeEstheim
HopeEstheim September 17th, 2018

That I am loved. That I am capable of making my dreams come true. That I am beautiful.

User Profile: limePenguin5670
limePenguin5670 September 17th, 2018

I believe in you and am proud of who you are.

User Profile: momomartinez14
momomartinez14 September 17th, 2018

you

User Profile: PebblestheCarpetCat
PebblestheCarpetCat September 17th, 2018

Just a hug would be nice

1 reply
User Profile: courteousShade5092
courteousShade5092 September 18th, 2018

@PebblestheCarpetCat I agree with you. Hugs are nice.

load more
User Profile: courageousSummer1162
courageousSummer1162 September 18th, 2018

I

User Profile: amiableFan1570
amiableFan1570 September 18th, 2018

Do it your way, forget about the barriers

I'll be right behind if you have a mistake.

User Profile: Thelastdays
Thelastdays September 18th, 2018

That someone cares about me and sees me as a real friend.

User Profile: M4p2n0where
M4p2n0where September 19th, 2018

I am proud of the person you've become

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 September 20th, 2018

You're doing it.