Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake September 20th, 2018

I'm proud of you, I know your trying so hard!

User Profile: thoughtfulNight12
thoughtfulNight12 September 21st, 2018

I like the way you are and I love you for that!

1 reply
User Profile: goodBeechwood9937
goodBeechwood9937 October 11th, 2018

yes@thoughtfulNight12

load more
User Profile: agustinalaxia
agustinalaxia September 22nd, 2018

it's ok to do nothing. it's ok to lay in bed and watch netflix on a friday night. you do deserve to treat yourself, you do work hard. you did and do great.

User Profile: versatileFriend7296
versatileFriend7296 September 22nd, 2018

I love you. Can we go out on a date? Kiss me. Can you hold me. I miss you.

User Profile: hozimon
hozimon September 22nd, 2018

I love you, for the way you are, and I'm lucky to have you by my side.

User Profile: artpoetx90
artpoetx90 September 22nd, 2018

"Hugs me in a warm embrace, places a kiss on my forehead" I love you and all your perfections and imperfections that make you."

User Profile: SabrinaGraceDoesntExist
SabrinaGraceDoesntExist September 22nd, 2018

My mom tells me she loves me like once every 6 months but i never say it back, my neice also says it sometimes but i never say it back its weird.. but besides those two i havent had anyone really tell me since 10 grade in hs when i was like 16, im 25 now. so I love You is wat i want to hear but i think im looking for romance because i cant have it idk, but i also like for people to tell me how strong i am for dealing with my problems, someone told me that the other day on here and its still in my head lol

User Profile: quietLion1975
quietLion1975 September 22nd, 2018

That I matter

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 24th, 2018

You are doing a great job at everything and you also look so amazing. Your family must be so proud of you-how could they not be??

You are such an inspiration to us all, truly. Congratulations at life.

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 25th, 2018

I