Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Misssparklychaos
Misssparklychaos November 6th, 2018

Your not inadequate, useless or a burden, your family and friends love you and can understand your position. Youll find happiness and create a life to be proud of. You have the strength. You have the potential to be somebody and live out your dreams and passions and to be who you want to be without the anxiety of judgment and isolation from the rest of society. Your worth it.

User Profile: hardworkingWalker4987
hardworkingWalker4987 November 20th, 2018

It is not your fault that you have depression.

User Profile: Kitta7
Kitta7 November 22nd, 2018

You're an intelligent, wonderful person who's going to do great things in life.

User Profile: SwayzeXIII
SwayzeXIII November 24th, 2018

Hey, you son-of-a-gun! Look at how much change has accumulated over the last few months. I know it's been tough, but you've always been a soldier. There are heavy correlations between the path of the sage and the path of the warrior, so keep it up! I got your back, and so do many other amazing people. Keep moving forward, and always keep your head up. You got this, bruh!

User Profile: bunnyhugs616
bunnyhugs616 November 29th, 2018

I know it's been hard but you did a great job today. I am so proud of you!

User Profile: DogFish1
DogFish1 November 29th, 2018

I understand.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 7th, 2018

you deserve to take care of yourself no matter what people say or think or demand of you. It is INSANE to not sleep, enjoy anything or self care for these people. you matter. you count too. F them.

User Profile: heysunshine12
heysunshine12 December 7th, 2018

I'd like to hear that I'm awesome and loved the way I am.

User Profile: hydidelrae
hydidelrae December 11th, 2018

I love you and I'm sorry I gave up on you. I'm sorry I hurt you, if you need reassurance I can give you just that. I don't find you annoying, you aren't a bother. I miss you.

those are the words I would like to hear the most because they're the only words I feel I need right now.

User Profile: purpleSail7825
purpleSail7825 December 11th, 2018

I miss you and could use some cuddles.