Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: ZeppelinsOverhead
ZeppelinsOverhead March 11th, 2019

Hey love, I'm finished working. Let's hang out all night, like we planned (:

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 21st, 2019

(Professional publisher) We love your work and want to publish your series.

(Agent) Your series is now a movie.

User Profile: lublueskies
lublueskies March 21st, 2019

You are stronger than whatever is holding you back. Don't give up on yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: CandiW
CandiW May 9th, 2019

@lublueskies you are wonderful in all your Corks And all your imperfections this is what is the spice of life and makes the world go round keep being you!

load more
User Profile: amusingHuman6028
amusingHuman6028 March 23rd, 2019

You are a fantastic person. You do not deserve to be judged.

User Profile: brightHuman1395
brightHuman1395 March 27th, 2019

"Did you do this?"

N-no, I'm too busy with all this work...

"Don't you love me?"

Of course I do!

"How come you didn't do as I ask?"

I'm sorry it's hard to put it in my schedule! I'll try next time........

"If you don't do it, there'll be something there."

"To make your skin crawl and wish you were never born"

"Your existence is wrapped around your work and chores"

"A lady must be formal; quiet obedient and polite."

But it's too much for me...it's already too hard to fight.

I lay in my bed sleepless because I know tomorrow more will come,

I only ask for peace and some time to rebuild

What I have become.

For what you see in the outside is only the shell of what used to be in the inside.

You told me to stop being childish, and I have succeeded in your ways.

My child is gone and left with nothing but the lack of fame.

Oh puppet strings, move me, for my body cannot work on its own,

There is no conscious to be found for it has drowned in my sorrow

Oh pain, come to my aid,

As the blood trickles down my leg,

I promise it shall not be in vain.

Oh God, and oh Devil below,

Have you recorded what has happened decades ago?

The chains I must say has me in stress

As the ocean of water

Drowns me in distress.

Oh mistress of the Seven seas,

Carry me in your arms,

For you are the answer,

To my quiet charm.

Of fires of He//,

Enraptured me in your warming sin,

For my angel wings are far gone from me,

I beg you to forgive.

Oh light of angels,

Record my past,

For I am an old legend

Of all that is vast.

Of stars of the seas and oh clouds of the sky,

Allow the storm to come and rise,

As my body no longer wants it's fate,

It is my soul and others that keep me safe.

User Profile: persistentApple8501
persistentApple8501 April 2nd, 2019

You are special and unique.

User Profile: CursedCrow
CursedCrow May 7th, 2019

"yes, you CAN pause life and take a REAL break/mental vacation"

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee May 26th, 2019

I love you...

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 May 26th, 2019

I am in love with you, I always have been. I just been afraid to say it but will you go out with me.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance May 26th, 2019

I belong...

1 reply
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance May 26th, 2019

And that I'll always belong

load more