Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: AwkwardFrog5000
AwkwardFrog5000 August 30th, 2019

You are doing great, you are a fighter. Life is sometimes unfair, but you are doing your best and you are allowed to enjoy life and love yourself.

User Profile: andreasimonne
andreasimonne August 30th, 2019

you are doing just fine

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 August 30th, 2019

@blossombreathe You got this, you're doing great. Keep going!

User Profile: DesideriaDark
DesideriaDark August 31st, 2019

You are the major character in your life story, not the minor.

User Profile: ambitiousEast4132
ambitiousEast4132 September 5th, 2019

I really like you, and I think that you're great the way you are.

User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik September 5th, 2019

You're beautiful and intelligent and cute and you have a good sense of humor.

I'm sure you can achieve everything your mind decides to

As soon as you decide to achieve the goals you have for yourself you will automatically be able to pursue them.

I love you kiddo

User Profile: soufy
soufy September 14th, 2019

You are capable of doing it.

User Profile: soufy
soufy September 14th, 2019

I'm glad that you're a part of my life.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 14th, 2019

You only made a little mistake, no one is going to think you're stupid for making it. It will be okay! Remember, you're only human!

User Profile: bubblyPineapple5283
bubblyPineapple5283 September 14th, 2019

I am here with you...