Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: greenTown3793
greenTown3793 April 4th, 2020

I'M STUCK, I CAN'T MOVE. FOR WEEKS. FOR MONTHS NOW. But I'm NOT depressed. I have pending tasks, chores and problems..but I can't get myself to do any of them, I can't get myself to face my problems. I have stopped working. I can't get myself to work! I don't take a bath, my laundry is piled up, I'm running out of clothes to wear, my room's dirty and a mess. I can't get myself to work! I just keep watching youtube videos. I just sleep, eat, lurk on Facebook, check twitter and binge watch videos of this pop boy band and any other videos I come across..and repeat cycle everyday. BUT I DON'T FEEL DEPRESSED. Help!!!!!

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon April 21st, 2020

@greenTown3793

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling mentally stuck and have for months now. I would offer my PMs to you, but sadly, we're on different sides of the site so I can't do that. It sounds like you're lacking the motivation to complete the pending tasks and chores as well as solve the problems, and it's starting to have larger consequences on your life, such as not having clean clothes to wear.
I know sometimes a reward system will help people get motivation to do things, and in the case of your chores and tasks, the reward is completing the task and getting clean laundry, better physical health, sanitary conditions, a clearer room, etc. I also used to watch a lot of videos and for me, I found that keeping to a set schedule, in which I get my work done, and then rewarding myself with time to watch the videos can help. Additionally, you can set time limits on apps, which might be good to set on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for you so you don't spend as much time on them. At first, you may feel the need to check them. Don't, it will only deepen the cycle.
If you still can't find motivation, think of what your dreams and hopes are. Can you achieve them with your current lifestyle? If not, then try to make a change so those hopes and dreams will become your reality. Try to take a small step per day to break this cycle, whether it's as simple as doing your laundry/dishes or putting aside your devices for an hour(or another length of time longer than a few minutes) per day. I hope something will work out for you and you can find the motivation you need to thrive.

load more
User Profile: Milquetoaster
Milquetoaster April 16th, 2020

I love you for who you are. And I'll be here for you. I'll always understand you

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon April 21st, 2020

@Milquetoaster

I care about you and accept you for who you are: an amazing and valid being. I'll be here for you if you need me and I'll do my best to understand you. You are loved by those who you love and they care about you more than anything else. You are someone's world.

load more
User Profile: GoblinBoyQ
GoblinBoyQ April 21st, 2020

You're doing great, sweetheart, go be yourself and remember to show that you won't back down!

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon April 21st, 2020

@GoblinBoyQ

You're doing incredible! Go be yourself no matter what and remember to show that you won't back down because you are strong and courageous. Never be afraid to be yourself!

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 17th, 2020

Okay let's be practical and and say we expect better of ourselves tomorrow than today....that's a a thing I'd like to achieve.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon May 18th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Okay. Let's try and be practical and say and accept that we expect better of ourselves tomorrow than we did today. You can achieve anything; I believe in you.

load more
User Profile: basilcandle
basilcandle June 8th, 2020

:) i know you feel lost right now,it s ok...please understand that not everything you do is wrong and one day you are going to meet people that will love you for who you really are and who will make you forget about your social anxiety. just exprience new things and stop being so afraid. i know one day you will figure out who you are and be that person all the time. i know your value. i care about you, i truly do.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon June 8th, 2020

@basilcandle

I know you feel really lost right now, and it's okay to feel that way. Not everything you do is wrong-most of what you do is good, and you will meet people who love you for you are. I accept you for who you are. The people you meet will help you fight against and forget your social anxiety. Just work to experience new things and your anxiety will lessen. I know that you will figure out who you are and you will be true to who you are. I see you. I know your value-it's very good. I care about you, and if you ever need anything, feel free to send me a message.

load more
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 8th, 2020

I never judge you, your heart needless every physical things

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon June 8th, 2020

@passionateCup3122

I promise I will never judge you, your heart, your emotions, thoughts, your physical form, or anything else about you.

User Profile: Someoneoutthere2
Someoneoutthere2 July 19th, 2020

@passionateCup3122

I like to hear from my parents that I'm enough to them.

2 replies
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 July 19th, 2020

@Someoneoutthere2 you are enough to anyone

1 reply
User Profile: Someoneoutthere2
Someoneoutthere2 July 19th, 2020

@passionateCup3122

Thank you

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 8th, 2020

It's not your problem to be understood wrongly, it's their responsibility

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon June 8th, 2020

@passionateCup3122

It's not your problem if they misunderstood you; it's part of their responsibility to understand what you meant, but it is also part of your responsibility to help them understand if you can.

load more
User Profile: chickennoodle2222
chickennoodle2222 June 8th, 2020

you don't need to stress over the little things. block out anything that can cause you stress in you're life. everything is going to be ok. you are strong, you are beautiful, you are enough. you don't need anyone's approval but your own. love yourself, because you will live a lot healthier if you do.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon June 8th, 2020

@chickennoodle2222

You don't need to stress over the small things. You can block out anything that causes you stress in your life. Everything will be okay, wait, no, it will be more than okay- it will be spectacular. You are very strong and beautiful, and you are more than enough. You don't need anyone's approval but your own. Love yourself, because it will lead to a healthier and happier life if you do.

load more
User Profile: happyCandy2598
happyCandy2598 June 9th, 2020

"You are talented and I like your work"

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon June 9th, 2020

@happyCandy2598

You are talented and I enjoy your work. Your work makes a difference in the world.

load more
July 19th, 2020

You can be big you can do things you can be own ur own

4 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 19th, 2020

@Fireskye13

You can be big. I know you can do incredible things, and you can be on your own.

3 replies
July 20th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thanks dragon I want to believe that.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 20th, 2020

@Fireskye13

What's preventing you from believing it?

1 reply
July 20th, 2020

@LightDragon

My Family, my ig condition.

load more
load more
load more
load more