Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 April 20th, 2022

You are capable enough to sort through your worries and troubles.

User Profile: CupoSad076
CupoSad076 April 21st, 2022

@blossombreathe

"Everything will be okay. We'll get through this somehow. We're strong enough."

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 April 22nd, 2022

I feel unworthy. I feel shameful. I feel terrible.


User Profile: navyPlane639
navyPlane639 April 22nd, 2022

I'd like to say that it's fine to like someone, it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to be selfish sometimes, it's okay to be vulnerable, it's okay to not want to do anything, it's not a big deal to want to talk to someone and it's okay to Not be okay!!!!

User Profile: Mayon
Mayon April 22nd, 2022

You’re strong, you’re kind. A lot of people may not see beyond the surface, but I see you and I hear you, and I love you immensely❤️

User Profile: LonleyCheese
LonleyCheese April 25th, 2022

It is okay for you to fail, you don't need to do your best if when burns you out or drains you

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulpisces
peacefulpisces April 26th, 2022

It is good to rest when you are tired.

load more
User Profile: Gri1121
Gri1121 April 25th, 2022

Keep going. You're stronger than you think. Stop giving so much. A few people only deserve your Best. You will be appreciated.

User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 April 25th, 2022

@blossombreathe U are officially normal

User Profile: Myahj62205
Myahj62205 April 26th, 2022

@blossombreathe

i love you and everything is going to be okay, I won’t leave you I promise.

User Profile: TheCrazyBoi
TheCrazyBoi April 26th, 2022

@blossombreathe "You are who you are and that changes nothing."