Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: CookedCarrots
CookedCarrots April 26th, 2022

@blossombreathe


You matter. You are good. You are loved.

User Profile: GreyFalcon31028
GreyFalcon31028 April 26th, 2022

You are not weak. You are a strong leader and someday everyone will realize it.

User Profile: zach4589
zach4589 April 26th, 2022

@blossombreathe You aren’t just hormonal, you aren’t being dramatic, you aren’t crazy

User Profile: friendlyApricot96
friendlyApricot96 April 26th, 2022

Hmmmm i’ld like to hear that Canadians are doomed and people actually want to make friends. And everyone’s not a dead robot.

And I’m not weird for expecting attentions from the relationships I’m in


User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 April 27th, 2022

You are not crazy. You are a very worthwhile person. Don't give up on yourself

User Profile: ButterflieSkies26
ButterflieSkies26 April 27th, 2022

I'm with you.


User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 May 2nd, 2022

I want to spend time with you.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 5th, 2022

I am so freaking tired. I'm motivated by idk anymore

User Profile: friendlyCat50
friendlyCat50 May 14th, 2022

I love you. I know you try your best and sometimes misunderstood and made fun of. But keep doing your best and know you are s good person even tho others think you are not.

User Profile: littleBunny2375
littleBunny2375 May 14th, 2022

Just let go