Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: AnnaJ718
AnnaJ718 May 16th, 2022

"Hey, it's okay. You know, I'm proud of you, you've come such a long way." and then a big hug that feels like you're forever safe

User Profile: KaliWolfie
KaliWolfie May 16th, 2022

It's okay for you still to love him. It's alright if you haven't moved on yet.

1 reply
User Profile: AnnaJ718
AnnaJ718 May 16th, 2022

@KaliWolfie

Of course it's okay to love people. Any and all emotions are valid, no matter the reason. Moving on takes time, and that time period differs for all people. I'm so proud of you for everything that you have done.

Love ya, stranger!

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 16th, 2022

Girl, you're not alone. I'm with you, so get to working. I am sure you have the grit to start and finish it

1 reply
User Profile: AnnaJ718
AnnaJ718 May 16th, 2022

@tealBear2472

Of course you aren't alone! You have all of us at Cups, and I am so sure that there is someone in your life who wants to help you. I know that you got this, and I am so proud of you for everything that you've done to get you here.

Love ya, stranger!

load more
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady May 16th, 2022

No one needs to understand, love and respect you for you to love, understand and respect yourself.

_1652681248.2F8F59C1-7A2C-464A-8765-9113A299815E.jpeg


@blossombreathe

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 25th, 2022

@Dallady

Beautiful picture you took.

load more
User Profile: faithfulTree3514
faithfulTree3514 May 16th, 2022

"I'm sorry for physically abusing you"

User Profile: Everlee
Everlee May 16th, 2022

Sigh, you aren't useless

User Profile: helloTortoise301
helloTortoise301 May 16th, 2022

I matter,my thoughts,feelings and opinions matter to those who truly care for me.

1 reply
User Profile: StarleyWarm
StarleyWarm May 16th, 2022

@helloTortoise301

Dear hellotortise,

You matter🌟Those who truly love you would always care for you💛Everything you do matters💫You are amazing😊

load more
User Profile: Livingstone1
Livingstone1 May 16th, 2022

I still love you, ____

User Profile: ChrimsonZebra
ChrimsonZebra May 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe

"How are you! I like you being here!"

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 May 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe

It's okay. You can make it through.


But, I don't think, I am going to hear this line anytime soon.

1 reply
User Profile: AnnaJ718
AnnaJ718 May 16th, 2022

@rosebeinghappy18

Hello there! I don't know what you are going through, but I know that you're gonna get through this, really! You've been pushing through and persevering for your entire life. You are able to do whatever you are trying to do, because you are strong and brave and I am so proud of you for everything that you have done.

Love ya, stranger!

load more