Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: soufy
soufy May 29th, 2022

You have a great personality

User Profile: Roonsaj
Roonsaj May 29th, 2022

"Your feelings are valid, we support you no matter what"


May 29th, 2022

i see you, i hear you. i’m listening, i’m reading and i respect you despite. i’m sorry that you’re going through this and i can’t offer anything to make the pain go away. but please know that i’m here, and if you ever get tired of talking, i’ll still be here. if you don’t want to talk about it anymore, it’s okay. i’ll sit with you in silence, or talk about something else. anything so it’ll stop hurting.

May 30th, 2022

I’m glad you’re here.

User Profile: HeisSasha
HeisSasha May 30th, 2022

@blossombreathewe found your cat

User Profile: coffeeandyoga
coffeeandyoga May 30th, 2022

I will never leave you

User Profile: PerkyPoodle05
PerkyPoodle05 May 30th, 2022

@blossombreathe "I love you and I can see that you're trying. I will support you as you grow and I love sharing my life with you." or something like that :,)

User Profile: Sleepy288
Sleepy288 May 30th, 2022

This feeling is only temporary and you are not alone.

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn May 30th, 2022

@Sleepy288

your feelings are real, they make sense and it’s okie to feel it all, but they “are” temporary, you won’t always feel the same, cause things always change and at some point they change for better ❤️🍃 you are never alone in facing it all, we are here with you and it’s always okie to reach out and ask for help❤️Either to talk or simply for virtual hugs

load more
User Profile: sereneYellow1926
sereneYellow1926 May 30th, 2022

I would like to hear... I apologize for not recognizing how important you are in my life, and I'm sorry I took your friendship for granted.

May 30th, 2022

there are still amazing things waiting for you once you go back. no matter how long it takes for you to return.