Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: HairyRose
HairyRose June 21st, 2022

I’m not going to leave you

June 21st, 2022

please set yourself free

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 21st, 2022

@blossombreathe

"I'd like you to do this project for me & am willing to pay you a fee we can agree on. No, I will not ask you to do it for 'exposure'".*


*As any artist knows, when a client says that (s)he means that (s)he wants you to work for free.

User Profile: Lenaye8
Lenaye8 June 21st, 2022

I Am Walking In My Bronze Goddess Light!!!!

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity June 21st, 2022

"Congratulations on being the first Billionaire of your family!"

User Profile: WorriedMagpie
WorriedMagpie June 22nd, 2022

We're in this together, I'm not going anywhere 💚

1 reply
June 28th, 2022

@WorriedMagpie I needed to hear this today, as well

load more
June 28th, 2022

please don’t feel discouraged. it’s not about you. ♥️

June 28th, 2022

please please don’t let this scar you for life further.

User Profile: UncreativeMe
UncreativeMe June 28th, 2022

@blossombreathe

I want to hear: I won't judge you and I don't think badly of you. Your allowed to feel however you want.

I know that even when a person tells this to me, it wouldn't change anything because I can't stop htinking of the possibility that secrectly they don't care and continue trying to make me oppressing my thoughts. They will never accept. I can't even stop worrying about what the others could think and that prevents having normal conversations. Often I hate the way I think about everything...

1 reply
User Profile: ilovesnow2004
ilovesnow2004 July 14th, 2022

@UncreativeMe I understand how you feel …deep down I think if I start trusting what they said then later when I come to know they didn’t meant it , it will hurt more so it’s better to not keep any expectations and think what they said is all a lie and they don’t actually care….it help me feel less hurt that way!

load more
User Profile: Panda1984
Panda1984 June 28th, 2022

You are doing well.. dont ever give up