Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 July 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe

I'd like to hear "Hugs". Even in words and not in physical action. The word itself bring me hope and love knowing that somebody does care.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 19th, 2022

@Jewelmoon17 Aw *offers comfy hugs* ❤

load more
User Profile: OneErased
OneErased July 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe

"Wanna talk about it?"

User Profile: politeBeach5257
politeBeach5257 July 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe you are making the process u being longing for , keep on the hard work

User Profile: jackofsometrades
jackofsometrades July 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe no outside circumstance or person's relationship to you can or will ever define who you are as a beautiful human being.

User Profile: youcancallmeLili
youcancallmeLili July 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe

I'd like to hear that my future is going to be better in a good way

User Profile: proactiveCar2192
proactiveCar2192 July 16th, 2022

We really love you, how can we support you?

User Profile: AmarahSofia
AmarahSofia July 16th, 2022

To myself, I know for the past 5 years you made a lot of effort and sacrifices to prioritize your family. You were once this young, talented, determined and fresh college graduate who wants to explore the reality of life but needed to choose your family over your dreams. You have been taking care of them because none will do, there is no one to ask for help nor support. To myself, who wasn’t able to get a job for that 5 years because I need to be hands on in taking care of my sick mom, you are amazing. To myself who chose to sacrifice her dreams, may you find at least one chance to begin with. That one chance that could allow you to stand up and do something for yourself! You’re doing great self, hang in there! Everything will be okay! I am so proud of you ❤️


User Profile: zzombi
zzombi July 16th, 2022

you are so amazing and special and i love you so much , i dont think i ever knew anybody like you who can make me feel this way

User Profile: diplomaticPond8825
diplomaticPond8825 July 16th, 2022

I’m proud of you buddy you’re doing good

User Profile: Aileen1114117
Aileen1114117 July 16th, 2022

Phrases that make me smile:

- you are sooo right!

- thank you for surviving until this second!

- Aileeeeen!!!

- I miss you 🥺