Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Alerosa
Alerosa July 16th, 2022

It's ok I forgive you

User Profile: confusedRaven6140
confusedRaven6140 August 4th, 2022

I've missed you.

User Profile: RHassan
RHassan August 4th, 2022

@blossombreathe i love you .... Tm shyd iss c bhi kahin zyada mhbt k laeq ho ... Lkn hr din tmhare sath gzar k mei r bhtr ho jaonga




User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 20th, 2022

Hello girl. I missed you. I hope you're doing good. I wanted to say I'm very proud of you for trying things when you were anxious and socially anxious. I think you'd miss out on opportunities if you didn't challenge the negative feels.

User Profile: confusedgenderdegenerate
confusedgenderdegenerate August 20th, 2022

I want to be with you

User Profile: sunkissedearth
sunkissedearth August 20th, 2022

@blossombreathe

I'm back home from heaven sis!!!

User Profile: LauriCook03
LauriCook03 August 20th, 2022

“Your doing great. Keep going.”

User Profile: reservedMango5210
reservedMango5210 August 20th, 2022

I would like to hear someone tell me they love me unconditionally, even through the days when I’m not at my best, that they love me just as I am.

User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 August 20th, 2022

My beloved husband died last year, and i would love to hear his laughter and for him to say........" I love you "

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 21st, 2022

I think you are trying to be independent when you're with your bf (and friends). Stop shying out. Stay still and observe. It's okay. One of my goals is to be independent. So I can be when I'm at work by myself. I cannot have my by, friends, or parents with me always. I know it's shocking. But you have your own mind. I want you to go with it. It's okay. I still need you to do it. Fake the walk to walk and don't talk because you're pretty outlandish.