Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: amazingFireworks91
amazingFireworks91 August 26th, 2017

I'd love to hear 'I'm not giving up on you'.

User Profile: LightningAndRainbows
LightningAndRainbows August 26th, 2017

"You're doing the right thing and things will get better soon."

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 August 26th, 2017

You are worthy of love. You are precious. You are desirable. You deserve to feel better and you deserve our help.

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 August 26th, 2017

Hi. I'd like to spend some quiet time with you.

User Profile: healingTogether
healingTogether August 26th, 2017

"Girl you are crushing it!"

User Profile: Cantstepforward212
Cantstepforward212 August 26th, 2017

It's Ok to be me the real me. i am good enough to be something.

User Profile: AwkwardFrog5000
AwkwardFrog5000 August 26th, 2017

I would most like to hear... That I am wonderful the way I am. No need to try harder, what I do is more than good enough. It is just fine.

User Profile: promisemehope
promisemehope August 26th, 2017

I am proud of you.

User Profile: goodBalloon1185
goodBalloon1185 August 26th, 2017

I'd like to hear that I'm loved and that things will get better one day.

I would most like to hear.. "You are not a bad person. You are worthy of love. You did the right thing and everything is going to be okay."