Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: FortunateYetAnxious
FortunateYetAnxious August 26th, 2017

This isn't where you are going to be your whole life.

User Profile: CheyannaWilliams11142001
CheyannaWilliams11142001 August 26th, 2017

You can change your life.

User Profile: lostme37
lostme37 August 26th, 2017

"I'm with you"

User Profile: Redesiuk
Redesiuk August 26th, 2017

I forgive you, and I'm sorry, but I,want to help us.. I want to make it better for the future...

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii August 26th, 2017

@blossombreathe

I'd like to hear that I am needed and loved, that's all... But I'll say it to anyone who needs it too <3

User Profile: silverAngel71
silverAngel71 August 26th, 2017

I believe you

User Profile: calmkitty59
calmkitty59 August 26th, 2017

@blossombreathe I like to hear that I made someone else feel better as that makes me feel better. :-)

User Profile: courageousJoy86
courageousJoy86 August 26th, 2017

"You are worthy of living"

User Profile: Furara
Furara August 26th, 2017

I'd like to hear "I am sorry,i never meant to hurt you,it's my fault and i'll do anything it takes for you because you deserve it"

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 August 26th, 2017

Your not alone I'm here for you