Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Shygirl02
Shygirl02 August 26th, 2017

I'd like to hear that everything will be okay and I can make it through the hard times.

User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 August 26th, 2017

You're beautiful and adorable and I love you so much

User Profile: hwwof
hwwof August 26th, 2017

I like to hear "I am very happy!" Other people's joy is contagious!

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise August 26th, 2017

I wish I could hear that I'm not alone and that it's fine to not be okay all the time.

User Profile: gentleHoney34
gentleHoney34 August 26th, 2017

What I would like to hear would be:

- You are worth it

- You matter & have worth

- You are important

- You are beautiful

- I love you

5 replies
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 26th, 2017

@gentleHoney34

I like the last line.

3 replies
User Profile: gentleHoney34
gentleHoney34 August 26th, 2017

@tidyJar6514 me too.

2 replies
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 26th, 2017

@gentleHoney34

Well, i love you, despite i don't know you.

1 reply
User Profile: gentleHoney34
gentleHoney34 August 26th, 2017

@tidyJar6514 thanks. I love you too.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 25th, 2018

@gentleHoney34

i think you deserve to hear everything you want to

load more
User Profile: Brndswan
Brndswan August 26th, 2017

@blossombreathe we can do this, together, because i love you

2 replies
User Profile: gentleHoney34
gentleHoney34 August 26th, 2017

@Brndswan I love you too!!

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 26th, 2017

@Brndswan

I love you too, Swan

load more
User Profile: JenSee
JenSee August 26th, 2017

You matter, I'm always there for you. 💕

1 reply
User Profile: gentleHoney34
gentleHoney34 August 26th, 2017

@JenSee thanks. You matter too

load more
User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 August 26th, 2017

I'd love for someone to say a simple thankyou and appreciate what I do for them

A bit of respect would be nice

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta August 26th, 2017

I need to hear "You're strong and you can get through this. You did it once before and you can do it again. This time was not as bad as the first time, which is a relief. That doesn't necessarily make it better, but that does mean it's a little easier to deal with."

August 26th, 2017

I really need to hear "I understand that whatever you're going through it's not simple, tho i suuport you anyway. You're a goid person, and everybody makes mistakes, you just need to learn how to get over them. Someday you will learn how to feel something more than fear and anxiety. You'll stip caring about other people's opinions. I love you, by the way."