Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

"it is okay for you to live." and "You are good enough and I love you no matter what".
I love you...
Everything is going to be okay...
My crush say "No, I don't have a girlfriend."
I was wrong... you can have children
I'd just like to hear somebody tell me how worth it I am and that they need me in their life.
Relationships aren't vital but to just have somebody to hold me and tell me how much they love and appreciate me would mean the world.
You're doing great and I hope everything works out! You're working super hard and there are only great things in store for you!
You're everything you have to be and everything you will be. @me @you :^))
One of the hardest things in life is always needing plp around u so u can feel good about yourself
I'd like to hear myself stand up for LGBT and tell them to flat out stop being mean, but that wont happen, im too much of a coward
@Cynonic I totally agree
I need to hear I'm not going to be alone foever. I need to hear I can love myself
@Lovekissesnsuch You won't be alone forever!!! Someone in this world is waiting for the day they get to meet you! Love yourself and dont be shy about it!!!!