Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Amyola
Amyola August 27th, 2017

I would like to have someone that could honestly say "I hear you and this doesn't change how I feel about you. You are not alone."

User Profile: BlueEyes017
BlueEyes017 August 27th, 2017

Will you marry me?

User Profile: NatashaNikkiandMe
NatashaNikkiandMe August 27th, 2017

You have already moved on and won't be going back this time guaranteed.

User Profile: Zodiac321
Zodiac321 August 27th, 2017

They have a reason to be how they are, they really do care about you

User Profile: Sunset316
Sunset316 August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe Something that will make me melt:

"I may not be able to solve all of your problems, but I promise you that you won't go through them alone. <3 "

User Profile: KillerYorkie
KillerYorkie August 27th, 2017

You're going to make it out of this. You're going to get out of these cycles of addiction, insecurities, self consciousness and fear. You will be the person you always wanted to be, secure, unnafraid, happy. I love you for everything you are and that's all that matters.

August 27th, 2017

I'd like to hear "I'm proud of you".

August 27th, 2017

I just want to hear... "I'm here with you".

User Profile: Julia41095
Julia41095 August 27th, 2017

Here's to our lives being meaningless,

And how beautiful it is,

Because freedom doesn't have a purpose.

This empowers me. It makes me feel like the weight of the world isn't going to crush me if I decide to do some traveling before I go to college, or eat the extra piece of cake, or get drunk with my friends in a parking lot.

Not everything you do, you have to do with significant meaning. Sometimes it is just nice to sit back and enjoy yourself and your life. No one can take away those moments.

User Profile: adventurousCircle7641
adventurousCircle7641 August 27th, 2017

For someone to genuinely mean it when they say " I love you." For someone to just be here with me right now.