Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB August 27th, 2017

you're doing so well and i'm so proud of you

August 27th, 2017

That I'm a good person

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance August 27th, 2017

"I am so sorry I left, what can I do to make it right?"

User Profile: Iloveyoumorethanpizza
Iloveyoumorethanpizza August 27th, 2017

I just want to hear " I love you."

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService August 27th, 2017

I'm in love with you

User Profile: honestTriangle3373
honestTriangle3373 August 27th, 2017

It won't matter. Because I don't belive the good stuff that people tell me.

1 reply
User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

@honestTriangle3373

What happended to us? I mean, I feel the same, and today I was thinking I have had accepted things or people that doesn't bring strength to my life, they make me weak as long as I keep acepting them. ....I wonder, what is your story?

load more
User Profile: Sofiapvp
Sofiapvp August 27th, 2017

I'm proud of you

User Profile: tranquilShiny53
tranquilShiny53 August 27th, 2017

You are good enough and always have been, always will, if you don't stop and never give up.

1 reply
User Profile: Jenjenmay816
Jenjenmay816 January 14th, 2020

I'm pretty and smart

load more
User Profile: staythatway
staythatway August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe What you feel is okay. That is what I would like to hear.

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 27th, 2017

@staythatway

Dear stay, Whatever feeling it is that you are feeling, it is okay! Feelings are 'just' feelings and they change, thankfully :) It does matter what you do in your feelings. Take care, stay! We here at 7cups care about you! ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: Bubblesoul
Bubblesoul August 27th, 2017

I like to hear that "I know you're try to do your best.Well done.."