Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
August 27th, 2017

Its not going to end but thats okay and you can get better

User Profile: sunnyJar6998
sunnyJar6998 August 27th, 2017

"You are not a bad person! You've had some trauma from being curious about the dark web, you didn't know what you were getting yourself into, and you may now be traumatised, but now you've learned your lesson! You have taken the right steps towards fixing the problem before it really becomes one, you've uninstalled the browser you needed to access it, and have started taken an offline commitment! You're doing everything right! You are strong from recovering from what you saw! I'm proud of you!"

August 27th, 2017

That I did well in something, you never know how important for that person is to hear that.

User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 August 28th, 2017

I would like to hear others tell me that they value my input and will take my words into consideration.

User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 August 28th, 2017

I would like to hear a loved one say it will all be okay, they will not leave me stranded, that I can be myself and it will be okay.

User Profile: Melalukah
Melalukah August 28th, 2017

@blossombreathe

You are beautiful there is only one perfect you!

User Profile: nenanacole
nenanacole August 28th, 2017

I'm proud of you

User Profile: daiseyxxo
daiseyxxo August 28th, 2017

I value how genuine you are, and how quick you are to completely open up to someone.

User Profile: Kphdrummer
Kphdrummer August 28th, 2017

That everything will be ok.

User Profile: Squallygoose21
Squallygoose21 August 28th, 2017

Is like to hear that even though you're stressed about beginning your new career and are doubting yourself and your ability to do the job. You are believed in and you have the support you need to succeed