Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: maitesss
maitesss August 28th, 2017

im proud of you

User Profile: sincereNest860
sincereNest860 August 28th, 2017

Everything will be okay

1 reply
User Profile: diplomaticTangerine7923
diplomaticTangerine7923 August 28th, 2017

@sincereNest860

load more
User Profile: Lynniiee8655
Lynniiee8655 August 28th, 2017

I am thankful to have you in my life

August 28th, 2017

I want you to be in my life so I am here to be in yours.

User Profile: Tiecky101
Tiecky101 August 28th, 2017

I want to be loved and saved that I am Beautiful and people to stop emotional hurt me

User Profile: lovelyTree40
lovelyTree40 August 28th, 2017

(its irrelevant to this thread but i want to say it )...Toeveryoneeout there....

HOW DO I ACCEPT REJECTION

Hii,

I dont know where to start... 😃 .. but yes i was successful in every aspects of my life just some months or probably an year ago... But as usual as other as a human being i have to taste the REJECTION... Umm.. in early days it was bitter... I should say i spit up everytime bcoz it was like the worst taste of my life...i started to find reason... I ended up in humans.. i made them stand in a row... And start blaming them.. like "u people are responsible to ruined my peace"... But aftersome days i realize blaming others was not helping.. it creat more mess.. people started calling me selfish.. crazy .. etc etc.. i become more depressed...i realized those people are like me.. they are also going through the same same feeling "REJECTED"as me in other aspects in their life... And they took my technique of blaming others( in this case its me).... so i stop blaming others ... Now i was like clueless.. like now whom to shoot this things... I know it sounds funny but i start blaming my creator GOD... Umm.. i did not get any answer from GOD till now though( later i ask forgiveness to god bcoz he is the one from where i get my spiritual sustainance till today)..so i had to find other things... like LUCK? ... but i think i was never believe in luck... Good luck for me make me feel cheap.. like whatever i achieve in life bcoz of good luck .. :o ... ? Hell... No.... So i kept the luck aside.. its not my thing.... So who to blame for the rejection.... ??? I have an answer 😎... "NONE"..... Its inevitable .. its a natural thing.. like natural emotions .. like happiness.. sadness.. crying.. laughing.. sleeping.. peeing.. etc etc the basic instincts( hope i make sense by the word "basic Instinct").... For me .. "Rejection" is one of the basic thing u have to experience in life( no other choices left)... And i dont want to miss to feel any of basic emotions in my only one small( very small) life... Infact nowadays i LOVE rejections.. for two reasons... One it show me where i am standing in my life.. and second.. how much i need to improve myself to get the thing where i get rejected( whether its love.. relationship.. job.. anything)... A small advantage of rejection is " it just sometime ( not always) help us to differentiate who r the toxic people in your life..( its my personal perception though)..."... I will finish with a quote of lord Gautam Buddha.. By doing a little modification on it replacing the word"Pain" by "Rejection"... "REJECTION IS INEVITABLE... BUT SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL"... 😄😄

1 reply
User Profile: azura1898
azura1898 August 28th, 2017

@lovelyTree40 thanks for saying it rejection is indeed hurtful but we can learn many things from that

load more
User Profile: LilLunie
LilLunie August 28th, 2017

"You know honey, let's just go back to us for a few months longer. I know you need me here above all else, so that's what I'm doing. You are enough"

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService August 28th, 2017

Dude!!!! Your set killed it tonight!!!!!

User Profile: Browneyes43
Browneyes43 August 29th, 2017

I want most to hear that the world would be free of violence.

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 August 29th, 2017

Everything that people say behind your back.