Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: captainlishang
captainlishang September 15th, 2017

You are a wonderful person. The kindest and most beautiful soul I've ever met. I know you feel like what you do is never enough. But you are enough. You are more than enough. And I love you.

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 15th, 2017

@blossombreathe

I'd like to hear that I matter 😕

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 16th, 2017

Happy birthday, you are important to me. You are so much more than just the person who cleans up after everyone and cooks for everyone. You aren't only valued for what you do.

September 16th, 2017

I will help you to go through this. Hold my hand!

User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars September 16th, 2017

I want to actually KNOW for sure that my fiancee is being 110% honest (she said she is) with me and isn't and hans't messed around with this home wrecking .... I try and believe that nothing happened and they were/are just "friends" (a new one at that...never heard about this girl our entire 18 years!) like she said but atleast "once" (that's what she told me, I feel it's more tho!) every week for the past 2 months this chick keeps texting or calling her. And it's supposedly about work..BUT if that's true why does she delete her text history and call history??? She said so it stops an argument before one starts. Well, it doesn't stop anything because I can see that stuff was deleted. LEAVE IT ON THE PHONE and I wouldn't flip out if I could see it was just about work and nothing more! I wish this other girl would stop trying to destroy our relationship and get with my girl!! I wish I'd hear she was being transferred to a different job in a totally different state and would never be back around my girl again! We have 10 yrs together 18 total years so I'm not going to just give my girl up without a fight that's forsure! She's also in her low 20's while we are in our mid 30's...seriously girl, go mess with someone your own age! AHHHH angry

User Profile: captainlishang
captainlishang September 16th, 2017

You are doing great, love. Hang in there.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 17th, 2017

You're book just got published, and it reached #1 in the New York Times' bestseller's list for 2018.

User Profile: decisiveCat7334
decisiveCat7334 September 17th, 2017

I love you....

Let's get back together and fix our relationship.

September 17th, 2017

If I was there with you, I would hug you and hold you for hours and we hug each other like koalas until we breath enough of each other.

User Profile: OhWayCho
OhWayCho September 18th, 2017

You're not alone. You have me. You're beautiful. I love you. You make me happy. Let's build a future together.