Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Redesiuk
Redesiuk September 19th, 2017

That I want us to work on rebuilding trust, to work on everything..

User Profile: ivoryHuman2131
ivoryHuman2131 September 20th, 2017

Come with me.

User Profile: punktiel
punktiel September 20th, 2017

You are a fun and interesting person that I like to hang out with

September 22nd, 2017

Good morning sweet baby, how are you. *kisssssssss*

User Profile: TheAmazingAaron
TheAmazingAaron September 23rd, 2017

I would like to hear, "I know you're not okay, but that's an okay thing. I'll always be here for you."

1 reply
User Profile: HappyHaley04
HappyHaley04 September 24th, 2017

@TheAmazingAaron same

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 23rd, 2017

For this guy to message me back with real pics saying I'm real and ready to meet

User Profile: Eleanorlucy
Eleanorlucy September 23rd, 2017

I love you so much and I'm so sorry. Everything's going to go back to how it was before, I swear. You're my princess and my best friend

User Profile: selfconfidentBalsam2021
selfconfidentBalsam2021 September 23rd, 2017

I would like to hear that i am not as worthless and easily replaceable and how much someone will really love and care for me. Basically MEAN Something to someone!!

1 reply
User Profile: Eleanorlucy
Eleanorlucy September 24th, 2017

@selfconfidentBalsam2021 hey, I'm el. I just wanted to say I don't think you're worthless in the slightest. I don't know you but already I think you're brave for coming into this website and I admire you for wanting to make a change in your life, which I think is why we're all on here. So I don't think you're worthless at all

load more
September 23rd, 2017

That he is on my side whilst I meet my current challenge.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 24th, 2017

My place is sold, I'm coming to see you.