Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

I just want someone to tell me they love me and mean it
Your mum should not judge you just because you have depression.
I am your friend
Hey @amiablePeace77
lam ur friend even if l didn't know each other :)
@kji
kji, that is nice, thanks friend 😊❤. having friends here is not 100 % like having them physically but close to it.
My dad's voice, he died last year
You are good enough for me, and you are good enough for you.
@DadInChaos
chaos, you are good as you are. sometimes we tend not to see the good things in us, being here and reaching out shows that you are a courageous, sensitive person!
I'm choosing you. Let's make it just....us tonight.
You are safe with me and nobody can harm you.
"You are loved and valued."
You
@Herford of course you're worth it, you are a beautiful human being and you will always be worth it!