Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: patientBreeze21
patientBreeze21 December 3rd, 2017

I will always stay with you

User Profile: LisaJeon
LisaJeon December 4th, 2017

I missed you.

User Profile: courteousBlueberry4361
courteousBlueberry4361 December 4th, 2017

Yes I will give you another chance , but this is your last chance . I've been thinking about it alot and I love you and I don't want to be without you because you mean the world to me

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 December 4th, 2017

Well done.

User Profile: Beautifulalien
Beautifulalien December 4th, 2017

I am going to support you. You are doing good and are starting to improve. I'm proud of you. Keep pushing forward. You've got me. I'm going nowhere.

User Profile: Beautifulalien
Beautifulalien December 4th, 2017

Keep pushing forward. You have to accept the past and move on. Time isn't your friend and she won't wait forever. You can time all the time you need but not all the time you want. Try harder.

User Profile: gregariousAcai1247
gregariousAcai1247 December 4th, 2017

Be yourself! Be completely yourself. Follow, pursue, obsess over your passions all the way! I promise. Someone will come along and love your just for yourself. The more you you are, the more they'll love your. I promise that will happen.

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango December 5th, 2017

I would love to see you again.

User Profile: convivialPlum6966
convivialPlum6966 December 6th, 2017

It's ok, you are ok, none of this is your fault and I love you know matter what.

User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot December 6th, 2017

Good morning Ricky have a good day at work