Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: justme1975
justme1975 December 9th, 2017

You are special to me!

User Profile: ScarlettPsychic
ScarlettPsychic December 10th, 2017

I know you're hurting right now and it's okay to hurt. But don't unpack and live in the pain. Accept it, feel it, and let it go. It won't hurt like this forever.

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai December 11th, 2017

I am glad to see you and spend some time getting to know you.

December 11th, 2017

I LOVE YOUheart

User Profile: neonBalsam6014
neonBalsam6014 December 12th, 2017

You've made it this far. Keep going!

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai December 16th, 2017

I want to see you again, Paulie.

User Profile: SourCake
SourCake December 20th, 2017

I missed you. lets hang out soon.

User Profile: fairmindedLime5633
fairmindedLime5633 December 22nd, 2017

Everything will be okay and we're going to pull through thus together. Your dreams are important. You don't have to hold so of the walls up alone.

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 December 22nd, 2017

Stay strong.

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 December 22nd, 2017

"I love you"