Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: passionateMango2156
passionateMango2156 December 25th, 2017

I love you. How was your day?

User Profile: HonourLu
HonourLu December 26th, 2017

I miss you! Lets meet up in town tonight!

User Profile: Tessacamp
Tessacamp December 27th, 2017

I like you, too. Do you want to go out with me?

User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 December 28th, 2017

You aren't as bad as you think you are, and people care about you and don't think you're a burden. You're only not good enough for yourself, and no one holds mountain high expectations of you except for yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: RubyTea
RubyTea December 30th, 2017

@lavenderSquare7762 I feel ya on the burden front. That's a big one for me too and I think a fairly common thing for people.

load more
December 29th, 2017

Lord, I am here finally. Gosh I keep getting locked out of my account and it is so frustrating, hard to be mindful when you are aggravated

User Profile: Ashburgh
Ashburgh December 29th, 2017

You are stronger than you think you are.

User Profile: SamaelMaveth
SamaelMaveth December 29th, 2017

"I'm here for You"

User Profile: LightSpark89
LightSpark89 December 29th, 2017

I

User Profile: OakAnonymous7
OakAnonymous7 December 29th, 2017

I love you.

​​​You can go to charter school.

You can go to therapy because I have money and believe you have problems. I want you to get better.

User Profile: RubyTea
RubyTea December 30th, 2017

I brought pizza