Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: intelligentJet1253
intelligentJet1253 January 9th, 2018

I accept you as you are & do not judge you.

User Profile: Lona101
Lona101 January 10th, 2018

Are you ok

User Profile: tylerhunter
tylerhunter January 10th, 2018

@Lona101 i'm not

User Profile: Lona101
Lona101 January 10th, 2018

@tylerhunter

<3

load more
load more
User Profile: sensitivehoney
sensitivehoney January 10th, 2018

Are you sure you're okay? , I'm here for you, You can tell me anything, I understand what you're going through.

User Profile: gentleSea5742
gentleSea5742 January 11th, 2018

"Today has been OK" (YouTube it).

User Profile: patientVase6936
patientVase6936 January 13th, 2018

You do not deserve to be judged. You are a good person.

User Profile: LexiWright
LexiWright January 14th, 2018

I need you as my friend. I need you in my life.

User Profile: patientCucumber3827
patientCucumber3827 January 14th, 2018

@LexiWright

load more
User Profile: Oneday2001
Oneday2001 January 14th, 2018

That someone's there for me and loves me for me and won't try to change me. That today will be the day it won't hurt.

User Profile: Bri0114
Bri0114 January 16th, 2018

You are loved and needed. You aren

User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 January 19th, 2018

@Bri0114 no way are you worthless. There is love everywhere yet we distance ourselves from it. ❤️✌🏻What do you love to do? Start with that!

load more
User Profile: Conteam1096
Conteam1096 January 18th, 2018

I will like to hear family say that I love you.

i will like to hear people ask me how I am or if I need anything.

I would love to hear my friends or school/classmates say come play with us or come seat here we can work together....

but I dont hear that from anyone.

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 January 18th, 2018

I understand you won't be okay at the moment, but im going to stick by your side no matter what

User Profile: soufy
soufy January 23rd, 2018

@peacefulHug92

Yep I'd like to her that too🖤

load more