Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: independentStrings8373
independentStrings8373 February 3rd, 2018

You do not deserve to be treated like dirt. You do not deserve to be shouted at.

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme February 13th, 2018

@independentStrings8373 And it's true! You deserve compassion and respect.

load more
User Profile: ambitiousEast4132
ambitiousEast4132 February 3rd, 2018

You're honestly all I've ever wanted in a person. :) well mostly.

User Profile: Jarre920
Jarre920 February 4th, 2018

I love you.

User Profile: CarryOnSJK
CarryOnSJK February 4th, 2018

You

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@CarryOnSJK you're a beautiful person!!! take care and always be happy!

Love yourself!!!

load more
User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 5th, 2018

I love you Aaron!

User Profile: humorousDime4734
humorousDime4734 February 5th, 2018

Be mine?

User Profile: gene2017
gene2017 February 6th, 2018

You matter. You are important to me.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@gene2017 you matter!!!!

you are precious and valuable!!!

hugs

User Profile: gene2017
gene2017 February 17th, 2018

@ShadlokVance Thank you so much for contradicting my inner voice that keeps insisting I don't matter despite evidence to the contrary.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@gene2017 whenever someone puts you down, don't listen to them.

I firmly believe that all human life is valuable and we are not mere accidents but are born with a purpose which we need to work hard to discover and fulfill. So you matter - a lot! For you have your own special place in the grand scheme of things. smiley Take care smiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 February 6th, 2018

Something Funny

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme February 13th, 2018

@philosophicalShip9444

Joke: The League of Justice were on their headquarter and they were about to take a picture and Batman said oh but without the flash (The camera) and Flash went home crying. He thought was with him. Aaaw on one side and lol in the other because of the confusion.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme nice one dude. my friends are DC fans. they'll love it

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme February 17th, 2018

@ShadlokVance =D

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: selfconfidentFan2887
selfconfidentFan2887 February 11th, 2018

Your beautiful and you matter more than anything to me.

User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 February 11th, 2018

You are so strong! I love you so much and I'm proud of you. And no matter what, I'll always stick by your side!