Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
February 21st, 2018

I will not push you and you have choice always. I respect it and I am here when you want to come. I am fine and I am not offended, you have all your time.

User Profile: agreeableKite6479
agreeableKite6479 February 22nd, 2018

You can get better.

User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 February 22nd, 2018

What a good one!!! I never think of this!!

User Profile: Inmyhead5
Inmyhead5 February 22nd, 2018

Hi all ! New here ..

User Profile: Daciasil21
Daciasil21 February 22nd, 2018

You will achieve your dreams again. They took a detour but you won't stagnate. You will evolve and have new dreams. Happiness is easy still. Some core values may need shifting, but at your core you are solid and strong and healthy.

User Profile: braveLychee8760
braveLychee8760 February 23rd, 2018

You will, I promise, get better. There is nothing wrong with you. Everyone goes through this and it will be over soon. I will help you through it.

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole February 23rd, 2018

I want to hear him say that he didn

User Profile: MysteriousCherry71
MysteriousCherry71 February 23rd, 2018

Nothing because action is all i'd like to see :)

User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 February 23rd, 2018

"You are amazing just the way you are." :)

User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 27th, 2018

@intellectualCake2979 That's part of a song, isn't it? wink

User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 April 14th, 2018

Yes,it is part of a song,remember Bruno .Mars,I like this song very much and he also sings it during one of the Superbowl halftime shows! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: MadCatter
MadCatter March 1st, 2018

@blossombreathe I don't want to hear anything. For once, I want people to do what they actually say. "I love you" then show it. "You're a good friend" then make me feel like a friend