Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: purpledoggo5900
purpledoggo5900 March 4th, 2018

"Are you okay? Well if you need to talk I'm here...."

User Profile: tallStrawberries4941
tallStrawberries4941 March 4th, 2018

You are enough

User Profile: Iloveyoumorethanpizza
Iloveyoumorethanpizza March 4th, 2018

You can trust me.

March 5th, 2018

I love you darling

User Profile: Timeflight
Timeflight March 6th, 2018

"I'm proud of you" -- my mom

User Profile: Fairminded7545
Fairminded7545 March 7th, 2018

You are a really good person who deserves to be happy.

March 9th, 2018

You will find help to solve your most terrifying task step by step with no harm. I take responsibility for it.

User Profile: BreezyBreeze
BreezyBreeze March 10th, 2018

I would like to hear the developers or whoever made the 7Cups app to say that they are actually fixing the bug-riddled 7cups mobile app and will be releasing it soon. Fix the Noni notification bug too, while you're at it.

https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdatesInformationFortheCommunity_100/UpdatesinMarch2018_1515/NewVersionofthe7CupsiOSAndroidAppsisout_119517/1/

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango March 14th, 2018

Hey darling, I miss you and would love to spent more time with you because I feel amazing around you. 😊

User Profile: Indecisiveliz
Indecisiveliz March 14th, 2018

I