Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt March 14th, 2018

David I will never leave you. You are not a burden on me. I love you.

User Profile: bamberbury
bamberbury March 15th, 2018

"I love you and I'm not going to leave you. I'm right here, and I've got you." Just tender affirmations, yanno...? I really wish I could have that.

2 replies
User Profile: Ozzie212
Ozzie212 March 16th, 2018

@bamberbury

I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't have any family. I have a few friends, though not close.

I have/had a gf. We've been dating 5 months but just recently broke up. Partly, mostly my fault. Since our relationship began I've needed her to tell me just that everyday. And I haven't gotten that. Or at least something like that. The only time she would say I love you is when I said it first.

So yeah, if I could hear her say that, I would be so happy

1 reply
User Profile: Pods355
Pods355 March 20th, 2018

Hi I

load more
load more
User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 March 17th, 2018

Remember to stay present in the moment.

User Profile: helpfulShade1515
helpfulShade1515 March 17th, 2018

That my ex regrets dumping me and values me n still thinks highly of me but nope lol

User Profile: giadajohanna
giadajohanna March 17th, 2018

"I'm going to help you, no matter what, I can handle this, because I love you. But you have to work this out, because it's not okay. But I'll be here. "

User Profile: helioseclipse
helioseclipse March 19th, 2018

" i love you so much that even the number of the stars can't show how much I love you .. I love you inside and outside, your flaws, your everything, I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you and never let you out of my sight. I would do anything to keep you happy and healthy physically and mentally so don't worry my love I'm here for you.. Always "

User Profile: babyzkek
babyzkek March 20th, 2018

Youre doing alright, youve tried your best. And it reflects in your results. I am always here to help you whenever you need it.

I want to hear the first half of that genuinely from myself. I want to not feel like I am lying to myself to make myself feel better whenever I am telling myself I have tried my best. Because deep down, I know I could have done better if more effort was put in. But i can never get myself together to do it.

User Profile: MI0
MI0 March 20th, 2018

"I'm sorry if I have been emotionally abusing you. I will change for the betterment of this relationship because I don't want to give us up for my selfishness."

User Profile: Guest8440
Guest8440 March 21st, 2018

My message to lovers listen to Eric Clapton:

Tell me that you love me as often as you can.

Let me know that I am your one and only man.

Give me confirmation with every passing day.

A love as sweet as ours will never fade away!

We all get a little insecure sometimes even Eric Clapton. You can never tell spread too much happiness around!

User Profile: Guest8440
Guest8440 March 21st, 2018

I have another musical one not Eric Clapton this time but Mr Rogers:

It's you I like, It's not the things you wear, not the way you do your hair, but it's you I like.

The way you are right now, the way down deep inside you, not the things that hide you. Not your toys, they're just beside you!

But it's you I like, every part of you. Your skin, your eyes, your feelings, whether old or new.

I hope that you'll remember even when you're feeling blue: it's you I like, it's you I like, it's you. It's you.

It's you I like.