Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: KayliSiore431
KayliSiore431 March 21st, 2018

What I would most like to hear is. . . . "I'll remember you."

I want to have an impact on other people's lives, and be remembered by them no matter what.

User Profile: intuitiveWalker3816
intuitiveWalker3816 March 21st, 2018

I would love to hear from my grown up children that they love me and care about me

User Profile: Pods355
Pods355 March 24th, 2018

@intuitiveWalker3816

i would do too I feel I let them down and pushed them away

load more
User Profile: placidOcean389
placidOcean389 March 21st, 2018

That someone understands me and theres nothing "wrong" with me when i experience/express certain emotions.

User Profile: Rosiiee
Rosiiee March 22nd, 2018

I have been thinking about you. I am proud of you. You are intelligent. I enjoy your company. You are talented. You look very pretty. I want to see you more often. I want to hangout.

User Profile: toughDog4660
toughDog4660 March 24th, 2018

I love you...

User Profile: memequeen2354
memequeen2354 March 24th, 2018

I still love you and I was wrong to leave you.

User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 March 24th, 2018

You accomplished your dream and you're a doctor!

User Profile: QuietSamurai
QuietSamurai March 25th, 2018

I'm proud of you.

I'm sorry I've been critical of you your whole life. I will stop doing that.

User Profile: Lovingmymind
Lovingmymind March 25th, 2018

I was wrong, I know I had issues, I put my issues and problems on you. When you did not agree with me I was disrespectful, I hurt your feelings, I realized now that I left, you tried your best, but I had too much ego to see. I placed high expectations on you, when I was failing myself. I realized, how much I have ignored and neglected you. I left you hurt and confused, I used silence, passive aggressiveness, dogmatism, to get my way, or to effect your emotions all because, I knew you loved me. I knew you'd try to make me happy. I realized how SPECIAL and one of a kind you are and Im so sorry. You were an angel when we met. I met you broken and did nothing but damaged YOU and left you to clean up your heart that I broke. Im so sorry.

User Profile: SmileThroughThePain
SmileThroughThePain March 27th, 2018

"You are you no matter how lost you feel."

"You want a hug?"