Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
May 27th, 2018

As you wish.

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 May 27th, 2018

"They're all gonna be ok i promise"

And "I'm sorry for what I did to you"

And "thank you for being there for me even when I didn't deserve it"

And "heres a full scholarship to anywhere u want"

And "it's over. I promise"

User Profile: Cadburychocolate
Cadburychocolate June 5th, 2018

Your good enough and you can do this. Well done im so proud of you.

My amazing coach says this to me so oftern and has helped me through a lot 💕

User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 June 6th, 2018

You're only human and that's okay because that's all you can be. I'm not perfect so I don't expect you to be.

User Profile: apositivepsych
apositivepsych June 6th, 2018

I would feel good if someone says to me - " You are loved. Whatever you are going through is going to pass."

User Profile: Meghandtb
Meghandtb June 6th, 2018

You re not ok right now and that s totally fine, you don t have to pretend

User Profile: FlawlessSunflower
FlawlessSunflower June 7th, 2018

You are not ugly

you are not worthless

you are not weak

you are not too much

you are beautiful and worthy of all the good things you are strong and your existence matters to everyone stop labeling yourself under names you dont like ... I know you are important and you matter sweetie ... you are a blessing .

User Profile: OPinyon
OPinyon June 7th, 2018

Somehow even though you are alone tou are loved. You are enough. You are returned to your bedt self. You arr appreciated and valued just as you are...and someone besides you SHOWSyou this.

User Profile: LoverofLove14
LoverofLove14 June 7th, 2018

'I love you. Will you marry me'

User Profile: LoverofLove14
LoverofLove14 June 7th, 2018

From parents 'we are sorry for bringing you to this world and assuming that you would be able to handle life'