Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: LoverofLove14
LoverofLove14 June 7th, 2018

'You have been accepted to....'

User Profile: Herbanbourbon
Herbanbourbon June 7th, 2018

"You will get through this depression."

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise June 7th, 2018

It's okay to not be okay all the time

you'll be alright...just keep holding..

User Profile: strega
strega June 8th, 2018

There are people who will accept you exactly how you are, even though you feel crazy. There are people who want to reclaim "crazy" and validate the benefits if seeing things differently.

User Profile: namelessaudience
namelessaudience June 10th, 2018

Let

User Profile: sonia7perelin7777777
sonia7perelin7777777 June 10th, 2018

For myself I know not how to express my devotion to so fair a form: I want a brighter word than bright, a fairer word than fair. I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days—three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain

▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

User Profile: doventwant
doventwant June 10th, 2018

mistakes don't automatically equal failure, so stop treating yourself like you've failed everything

1 reply

I need that.

load more

"It's going to be fine and it's much easier than you think it is. You will succeed if you try even just a little bit."

Also,

"I love you."

User Profile: AngM
AngM June 13th, 2018

Hang In There! Baby steps...