Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

"You have depression. Your pain is real and valid and I'm gonna assist you in getting the help you need. You are not a burden, and you're not just making this up. It's real. All of your struggles, your dark thoughts, it's REAL."
You're okay.
You are worthy and loved. And any guy who meets you would be lucky to have you.
It's okay. You and all your feelings are valid. You are worthy of love, and even if you aren't always perfect or rational those parts of you are worthy of love too.
Maybe life won't get better today or even next year but it will.get better. You will be ok and I'll help you feel better. Whatever you need, we'll get through it together. Even if it takes a while don't give up!
Other people enjoy and value you.
There is meaning in suffering even if you can't see it.
You are strong enough even if that seems impossible.
You have something important to give to the world and it's ok to care for yourself.
It's ok to forgive yourself.
Dont worry...its going to be ok. Youre going be ok.
It will get better. Trust yourself.
I know that you have been through tough times alone and I don't want you to be alone anymore. I accept you for who you are and I will stand by you no matter what happens.(with a hug)
You can move on. You can leave the people who bothers your mind. You can keeo them out if your life. You can ignore them. You can get out of obsession. You can respect and love and control yourself.