Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Tableau
Tableau June 29th, 2018

It'll be over soon.

User Profile: PolkaDotCoffeeCup
PolkaDotCoffeeCup June 29th, 2018

Id love to hear (or read in a text) that my husband still wanted me, still saw me as his wife instead of a non-sexual creature known as a mom.

1 reply
User Profile: pretendpoet
pretendpoet July 6th, 2018

@PolkaDotCoffeeCup This is an interesting take. Thank you for sharing - we all appreciate your candidness.

load more
User Profile: Hamilfan77
Hamilfan77 July 1st, 2018

@blossombreathe

For when someone asks me if I

1 reply
User Profile: PolkaDotCoffeeCup
PolkaDotCoffeeCup July 2nd, 2018

@Hamilfan77

Wouldnt that be nice if people looked past their own lives for five seconds and realized yeah Im fine is code for Ive got a lot going on right now and need someone to listen to me for once.

1 reply
User Profile: Hamilfan77
Hamilfan77 July 2nd, 2018

@PolkaDotCoffeeCup

It would be really nice if someday that would happen

User Profile: Hamilfan77
Hamilfan77 July 2nd, 2018

@PolkaDotCoffeeCup

It would be really nice if someday that would happen

User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 6th, 2018

@PolkaDotCoffeeCup believe it or not,there are a few out there who will. Ir is just very rare to find.

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleApricot2855
purpleApricot2855 July 2nd, 2018

You are doing the best you can and are making the right choices. Be strong and follow through with your goals. Everything will work out and life will get back on track soon enough, but things will be even better than before.

1 reply
User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 6th, 2018

@purpleApricot2855 this is an amazing message to want to hear. Hang in there and always believe that it is true. Stay strong and remember to smile! :)

load more
User Profile: PolkaDotCoffeeCup
PolkaDotCoffeeCup July 2nd, 2018

User Profile: AquarianDreams007
AquarianDreams007 July 2nd, 2018

I apologize for what i did/said to/ how I treated you - from all those who hurt me.

Ill give you everything youre asking for from me - from the guy Im involved with now.

Im sorry I couldnt give you what you wanted from me. You deserve better than me. I would have loved to be closer to you but knew I wasnt good for you. I miss you. - from my old, first adult crush that I havent seen since last year.

youve won a billion dollars! - from the lottery/government (lol).

all of your prayers/wishes will be answered tomorrow - from god/the universe

1 reply
User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 6th, 2018

@AquarianDreams007

These are all great things to want to hear. Hang in there and remember to smile. The journey isn't over yet. :)

load more
User Profile: SLC83
SLC83 July 2nd, 2018

Here is an action plan that will actually work to get you, your health, and you family where you need to be. Don't worry you will have help every step until we are sure things are good.

User Profile: DayLou
DayLou July 4th, 2018

"I want you and I want a live with you. It won't be easy but we'll work it out and one day I'll be your wife and we'll have our own baby and at the end it'll be you and I and we won't be able to believe how happy we are."

I want that so bad but I most likely won't get it.

User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx July 4th, 2018

even though you think you are worthless and disposable you're not. Forget those family members who tell you to go work retail even though you've stated numerous times that you want a job in behavioral health. They've chosen to live the way they did. You don't have to listen to them. You know what's best for you, not them.

don't listen to your old advisor who told you in a polite way that you were too dumb/ not good enough for medical school. Just because your grades were a little low due to your depression, doesn't mean you can't succeed and become a doctor. You know that's what you want to do. You've known it from the moment you got diagnosed with depression that you wanted to help people the same way those psychiatrists helped you. You've got some big dreams kid, go forth and achieve them all. I believe in you.

you are enough. i think you know it deep down and you just don't want to accept it.

i'm really prud of you for not relapsing back into self-harm. i know no one has said this to you, but i'm saying it now. I'm glad you exist. i'm glad you're alive.

be gentle with yourself & stop throwing yourself around like you don't matter. Because you matter to me <3

1 reply
User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno September 7th, 2018

@BrokenAngelxx

This is beautifully written. I wish you the best in achieving your dreams.

1 reply
User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx September 19th, 2018

@Chicuno thanks friend! it's been really hard for me adjusting to life now as a college graduate but I have faith that I can achieve my dream of becoming a psychiatrist. It'll be a long road for me being a non traditional medical student, but I think even the hardest roads lead to the most beautiful destinations

load more
load more
User Profile: PennyBlossomGirl
PennyBlossomGirl July 4th, 2018

I am so impatiently waiting for the moment we meet and I embrace you in my arms, my love.