Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 July 5th, 2018

I'm sorry

User Profile: mayrobbert22
mayrobbert22 July 5th, 2018

Happy Birthday, I'm Here for you :)

broken heart

User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 6th, 2018

@mayrobbert22 I know I don't knkw you, and you don't know me..... but, Happy Birthday, and I am here if you would like to talk.

load more
User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 5th, 2018

I would most like to hear.... a "thank you" when I do things for people.

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 July 6th, 2018

I just wanted to know how youre doing. Really doing. And I wont say anything to anyone

- Sent from my IPhone

User Profile: DamagedNotBroken1992
DamagedNotBroken1992 July 6th, 2018

@aquaLime9687 hello, I completely understand. I believe ther is a way to send people PM in this app and if so, you are welcome to PM me any time. :)

load more
User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 9th, 2018

"I love you, too"

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 July 10th, 2018

Relax.

User Profile: Pinkunicornbabe
Pinkunicornbabe July 10th, 2018

We really liked having you today, thank you for doing such a great job and working so hard.

User Profile: k8eliz
k8eliz July 10th, 2018

There are a lot of things that I would love to hear

- "You are so beautiful, and I'm falling for you and your personality."

- "I'm so glad I have you in my life. I love you so much, miss our friendship, and miss you."

- "You got it. All of it. You can do this."

- "Whether you think it or not, you have SO many friends that love you, want you, and never want to lose you."

- "My life has never been the same since I met you."

User Profile: SusheetheQueen
SusheetheQueen July 11th, 2018

It's going to be okay. They will still love you for who you are and will totally understand that you are still you and you are human. You will not be treated any differently cause you should be treated like you.

User Profile: SusheetheQueen
SusheetheQueen July 11th, 2018

Also something I wanna hear, You'll meet your Idols(BTS) one day and spend a day with them explaining your hardships along with how they helped you through your struggles.

Dreams can become reality...I pray this will happen cause of how much they mean to me.