Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: SillyPutty58
SillyPutty58 July 11th, 2018

I wish somebody would acknowledge that once you get to a certain age you can make valid decisions about whether or not your life is worth living. Once you come to the decision that it isn't; you don't owe it to anybody else to stick around.

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 July 11th, 2018

Its ok people think abt drowning themselves while they're in the bath a lot. At least u didn't stay under. Sorry u can't tell anyone but I get y u never do.

This will pass and we will be free. And if we're not all of them are burning in hell with us then

But I don't think you'd go to hell for wanting out of a horrible situation like damn how are you still alive

-i have been told this "it's amazing you're still here like your body and mind are still kicking"

Also I believe you.

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore July 14th, 2018

I've got this.

User Profile: Moonsage
Moonsage July 18th, 2018

"Come here, talk to me. I will listen to you. Not because I have to, nor because my mindless curiosity, but because I care about you and I am willing to listen to your soundless plea. I will try my best to listen, patiently waiting for the day when you will finally open up and talk about your true feeling."

User Profile: 1Marg1
1Marg1 July 20th, 2018

You still matter, even if you have an illness, you are still a person and you matter and you are loved.

User Profile: KS2011
KS2011 July 20th, 2018

That none of this is real. None of the suffering, the hell we seem to be living in. That this is just a test, practice for something better.

User Profile: anniemouse
anniemouse July 20th, 2018

That there really is no reason to doubt and worry. Everything is alright. You'll be okay.

I hear this often, actually but I always doubt it. I wish I'd hear it from an angel or something. Or dream about it.Or see it in the sky. But once it's a well meaning person, it just becomes another meaningless comfort.

User Profile: CindyIsNotOkay
CindyIsNotOkay July 20th, 2018

You're okay, Your safe, He's not going to hurt you anymore.

User Profile: starsabove7303
starsabove7303 July 20th, 2018

You are loved beyond comparison.

User Profile: meadowfox
meadowfox July 21st, 2018

You still matter to the outside world. You are not forgotten. You are not despised. They didn't forget you existed.