Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 July 21st, 2018

Sorry

User Profile: meadowfox
meadowfox July 21st, 2018

You're not a bad person. You are just ill. You didn't do anything to make yourself ill. You didn't deserve it.

User Profile: Auckland
Auckland July 21st, 2018

You are loved, people actually do care. I will hold your hand or give you hugs during difficult times. i will listen and support you emotionally.

User Profile: milesmoonsandstars
milesmoonsandstars July 21st, 2018

I accept you, you are amazing and you are clever. I will use your right pronouns and tell me what you need to feel better. We will choose new name together or do you have any ideas? It is your name and you are going to use it. You are still you, no matter what your gender is and I will accept that you are boy. Even if it is a phase I will help you feel better.

User Profile: EnthusiasticBeach
EnthusiasticBeach July 21st, 2018

It's okay. You're okay. You can be unstable; you can be hurting; you can be atypical; you can be scared. It's okay to feel these things. It's okay to be these things. I love you. I'll hold you. You can trust me. I want to help you grow.

User Profile: laluci
laluci July 21st, 2018

I got my papers and can stay here for another year to see you graduate

User Profile: ChloeW10
ChloeW10 July 21st, 2018

@blossombreathe

"You've been accepted for the job" or at least "You've been invited for an interview"

Would really give me a giant morale boost since nowhere even replies to say I've been rejected or anything anymore, so oh well *shrug*

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 July 22nd, 2018

I'm proud of you for trying.

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 July 23rd, 2018

Don

User Profile: Newgrooves
Newgrooves July 23rd, 2018

It's okay to be where you are right now and It's okay to have setbacks. Life is full of mistakes. Its what we do with those mistakes can make the biggest difference in life. Know that all of your growth has been made at least partially possible by all those mistakes, setbacks, and pain in the past. Its okay to forgive yourself for the past and be content with whos here right now.