Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Jessann
Jessann March 1st, 2018

Three things I need right now are calmness, clarity, and joy.

User Profile: MadCatter
MadCatter March 1st, 2018

@blossombreathe

A hug

Someone to be there for me no matter how crazy it all is

A nap

User Profile: Bcollier4golf
Bcollier4golf March 6th, 2018

Higher paying job..getting paid for my skills and talents.

Money

Happiness

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat March 6th, 2018

My bed

Real friends who don't backstab

Comfort food

User Profile: Fairminded7545
Fairminded7545 March 7th, 2018

Chocolate

Kindness

Forgiveness

March 12th, 2018

A talk and attention as a confirmation from my bf

Sex

Someone to find options and make my appointments for me

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 12th, 2018

1. The good mood to come back

2. Do the homeworks from the course of the past weekend

3. Hug

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@Totheskyandbeyond

HUG 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

load more
April 5th, 2018

Sandwich

Easy asleep

Massage

3 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@PennyUA

🌯🍟 Here is a sandwich and I also brought you an order of fries. I wasn't sure you'd want them, but I figured why not 🤗 HUG!

2 replies
April 18th, 2018

@KLM3278 thank you :))) this is sooo great when someone just brings me snacks! Feel much better now :) xoxoxo

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 19th, 2018

@PennyUA

I am VERY glad 😃

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: impartialLychee6279
impartialLychee6279 April 8th, 2018

Chocolate

Kindness

To get better

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@impartialLychee6279

🍫 Here you go!!! And also a 🤗 HUG

load more
April 16th, 2018

Sleep

Confirmation from my boyfriend

Salad

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@PennyUA

🥗 Not sure what kind of dressing you wanted, so you can get that! Enjoy! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

load more