Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed April 16th, 2018

help with trauma, help with my eating disorder and the ability to talk about whats bothering me in groups ( at my program).

Yup - THAT is what I need right now.

April 16th, 2018

Sleep (seems like I always need it)

Sex

Place for a good run next to my place

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond April 16th, 2018

Enough will to do the short meditation

Sleep (It feels like I need too much sleep lately)

Talk with one of my friends would be nice

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 16th, 2018

Concentration

Mindfulness

Hardwork

User Profile: ShakespeareanGangster
ShakespeareanGangster April 17th, 2018

1) reassurance. From someone I look up to, preferably. I havent been feeling great about myself or my acedemics lately. I could use some encouragement.

2) A blunt or three.

3) Love, always and forever. Its practically the air in my lungs. I wouldnt know what to do if love was absent from my life.

User Profile: bestPeach7500
bestPeach7500 April 17th, 2018

@blossombreathe

User Profile: bestPeach7500
bestPeach7500 April 17th, 2018

My wife to actually tell me I do something right

to cuddle on the couch

Sex

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@bestPeach7500

Maybe you could come right out and gentely tell her this. Maybe she will understand and you can talk openly and share a special evening? I will pray for you and her tonight.

load more
User Profile: JayFish
JayFish April 17th, 2018

Three things I need right now...

A Pepper Potts/Tony Stark-style friendship/relationship with someone who pushes and motivates me while keeping me in line

To have my best and oldest friend back in my life

a solid hour of foreplay. I've always been a cunning linguist.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 17th, 2018

Consistency, motivation, and a best friend.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@plumField5702

I can feel your lonliness in your words. I hope you find a best friend. Maybe you can take a deep breathe and go up to someone new and have a conversation. I know it's hard. I'll pray for you tonight.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 17th, 2018

@KLM3278

It's hard to find now these days but thank you.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@plumField5702

I know. But hey, we are talking!!!!! That's a first step!!! ❤️

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 17th, 2018

@KLM3278

Yeah, we're talking. Thank you.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

@plumField5702

HUG!!! Want to share anything in particular? I am going to pray for you tonight. ❤️

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 17th, 2018

@KLM3278

It's one of the best things in the world, somebody's praying for your welfare. I couldn't thank you enough for that. Hug back! Wow, I'm not sure if this the right platform but yeah, I just really feel burned out and weirdly sad and lonely.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 18th, 2018

@plumField5702

It's always a right time to pray. ❤️ Heavenly Father, please hear our prayer tonight. I'm here with my new friend, who you created and deeply love. Please fill them tonight with "a peace that surpasses all understanding" and allow them to rest in your care and love. Help them recharge and for the lonliness and sadness to leave. Please help them to never ever forget you love them! Amen

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 18th, 2018

@plumField5702

I hope this prayer helps you!! And I'll keep praying for you! Just remember you're not alone! I hope you wake up with joy in your heart and a smile on your face!!! HUG!!!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 April 17th, 2018

☀️